Авторизация  
GrandUserName77

New server when?

For players who want to play the new Salvation update in a fresh server, when can we expect a new server announcement?

Поделиться сообщением

думаю он имел ввиду новый сервер, а не мерж этих двух, хотя могу и ошибаться)

Поделиться сообщением

It supposed on coming Tuesday will be merge between x7 and x10 with a new patch Salvation. It will not be new server, but i think its even better for new ppl or old ones, who want to come back. Its a new Chronic, but Market is better, so it will be easy to start play:D

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks for the replies guys, but I was asking when a NEW fresh server was planned to open.

To be honest playing on a server with more than a year of people farmed it's not fun for me.

Поделиться сообщением

1 hour ago, GrandUserName77 said:

Thanks for the replies guys, but I was asking when a NEW fresh server was planned to open.

To be honest playing on a server with more than a year of people farmed it's not fun for me.

There will be no new fresh server. Is just the merge between the 2 old servers and update to the new chronicle.

They are thinking to open a classic server ( but for now is testing, and not in the near future).

Поделиться сообщением

well server its x10 super easy... i started like 1 week ago seems good and easy , its a bit hardy get equipment but day by day u can get something to farm

Поделиться сообщением

Авторизация