Thisias

Crystal R-Grade how to obtain with new char

Hi, I would like to ask, how are R-Grade Crystals supposed to be obtained by new players? (Lineage2, server Gludio x10)

- there are no full drops to crystalize them at all

- i haven't found any NPC which would sell them for adena

- low grade RBs, which i can go with my starting clan (Isabella, Lithra), don't drop nothing except bloody stones, bear, gear.....

- how to craft new items, when R-Grade Crystals are needed for it?

- how summoner should feed his summons with shots, which are made from R-Grade crystals?

Thanks for info.

Поделиться сообщением

Crystallize unnecessary equipment, open box time zone(Bailor, shadow and other), bye weapon and crystallized. kraft soul/spirit shots.

sorry, my english…😀

Поделиться сообщением

Well, the thing is, that I am newbie to this server. So I don't have any unnecessary equipment for crystalization. Time zone boxes give randomly about 2 R-grade crystals. So if I want to craft shots, or equip, I definitely don't have enough R-crystals for this. On other servers, or elder chronicles, this was addressed by time-to-time full drop of lower R-grade items like Immortal or Twilight, which players could crystallize but there is no such mechanic implemented. So I wonder, how newbie players are supposed to get shots or start to craft equip, when there are no R-Grade crystals available for them. Especially if you're Summoner, you need R-grade crystals for sumonning shots for your summons....

Moreover, I didnt see R-grade crystals even in Auction...

Поделиться сообщением

buy weapon r99-r110 at auction, price 2kkk, crystallize, get 35k r-grade crystal

Поделиться сообщением

I personally am not f2p, but even I don't usually buy one uniform a month. When I see a uni I want, I favorite it, and buy them all in bulk on bf or anniversary. Saves me alot of crystals. This is probably the way to go if one wants to save as many crystals as possible.

momix

indigocard.xyz

Изменено пользователем restkro67q

Поделиться сообщением