Sponke

need help with louncher

hello I would like to play l2 essence but i cant download louncher.... plz can anyone help me to deal with it

Поделиться сообщением

15 минут назад, Sponke сказал:

hello I would like to play l2 essence but i cant download louncher.... plz can anyone help me to deal with it

Is there an error? Please describe in more detail or add a screenshot showing your problem.

Поделиться сообщением

when i click on download link it comes like this below:

The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to 3g03shfuu28h0j2fo02f9d3jm0gi7dnttp8692rg2qokear3ppi1js0.siasky.net.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

but i already changed setings on firewal and on proxy

Поделиться сообщением

В 19.01.2022 в 13:47, Sponke сказал:

when i click on download link it comes like this below:

The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to 3g03shfuu28h0j2fo02f9d3jm0gi7dnttp8692rg2qokear3ppi1js0.siasky.net.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

but i already changed setings on firewal and on proxy

Try downloading from this link.

Поделиться сообщением