Авторизация  
Kevin256

Looking for server! Need someone to give me advice who genuinly remembers alot from the game

! So when i was little i played lineage 2 for a few years yet i barely remember what i used to do there besides kill mobs :D. I played between 2007 and 2011. I checked the log in screen video on youtube and wrote down the log in screens that i recognize from the past to find out which parts of the game i have actually played!

It looks like i played interlude, the kamael, freya, high five pt2 and high five pt3 so far!

Since i can’t remember much from the game given i played more than 10 years ago while being just a kid can anyone remind me how the game was like back then? Was there any storyline or bosses going on? (Besides freya obvs)

I remember the doom preachers which i have no idea why they were in the game, and gludio having the gatekeeper at an odd location.

I wish someone could tell me distinct differences between all those 5 patches that i mentioned so that i would be able to tell them apart from each other. Or give me a patch note summary on interlude, kamael, freya and h5s xD. Anything st this point. To me, i only know the difference between kamael and freya patches, being the new kamael race and freya raid boss but that’s it xD otherwise i cant tell any of them apart.192.168.8.1 192.168.100.1 192.168.0.1

Hopefully someone can help me remember good memories.

Изменено пользователем Kevin256

Поделиться сообщением

Авторизация