Авторизация  
Supervisor

Ancient Artifact Pack

artifacts_en.png

Dear players! Only for one week a special chest will appear in our game store, from which you can get a lot of different artifacts for your characters.

Promotion period
The promotion will begin on February 1 and will end on February 8. At this time, Ancient Artifact Pack х1 will be available in the game store.
After the promotion ends Ancient Artifact Pack will be removed from the game store, all purchased packs and items obtained from them will remain in characters' inventories.

Promotion Details
You need to open Ancient Artifact Pack to gain Artifact Crystal. Talk to NPC Alexandria to exchange this item for any of the artifacts, old or new. Choose "Use Artifact Crystal" in dialog with her.
Please note that new artifacts can be obtained in two ways:

• 100% chance to exchange Artifact Crystal for a desired artifact.
  • Randomly obtained from +8 Artifact Boxes, new artifacts cannot be gained from the old boxes.

Item Name

Description

Price

Сундук с древ арт.jpg

Ancient Artifact Pack

Double-click to obtain a random item.

Can be exchanged, dropped, sold. Cannot be shared within account.

25 r. 

Opening the box with a certain chance will give you one of the following items:

Item Name

Description

Арт атак.jpg

Attack Artifact Box 

Double-click to obtain one of the following attack artifacts: Artifact - P. Atk./ M. Atk./ Atk. Spd./ Casting Spd.

Can be exchanged/ dropped/ sold. Cannot be shared within account.

Арт защ.jpg

Protection Artifact Box

Double-click to obtain one of the following protection artifacts: Artifact - P. Def./ M. Def./ Max HP/ Max MP.

Арт под.jpg

Support Artifact Box

Double-click to obtain one of the following support artifacts: Artifact - Acquired XP/ Vampiric Rage/ Speed/ Received Healing.

Арт баланса.jpg

Balance Artifact Box

Double-click to obtain one of the following balance artifacts: Artifact - P. Atk./ M. Atk./ P. Accuracy/ M. Accuracy/ P. Critical Rate/ P. Skill Critical Rate/ M. Skill Critical Rate/ M. Critical Rate/ Recovery Potions' Effect/ Received Damage When Immobilized/ Fixed Damage Resistance.

Артифакт Кристал.jpg

Artifact Crystal

Artifact crafting material. Take them to Alexandria at the Town of Giran Luxury Shop to craft artifacts.

Атак +8.jpg

+8 Attack Artifact Box

Double-click to obtain one of the +8 Attack Artifacts.

Cannot be exhanged/ dropped/ sold. Cannot be shared within account.

защ +8jpg.jpg

+8 Protection Artifact Box

Double-click to obtain one of the +8 Protection Artifacts.

Поддержки +8.jpg

+8 Support Artifact Box

Double-click to obtain one of the +8 Support Artifacts.

Баланс +8.jpg

+8 Balance Artifact Box

Double-click to obtain one of the +8 Balance Artifacts.

More information about the artifact system and their improvement can be found in this article.

Поделиться сообщением

Its super expensive. 25 rubles for 1 artifact or 1 random crystal, wtf? thats like 3-4 kkk per artifact in game currency. I opened 15 boxes to test and got 3 crystals and all rest boxes lvl 1 random artifacts.

I just got the 3 artifacts i need to upgrade, not even bother to donate for more at these prices

Поделиться сообщением

2 minutes ago, fatalbeauty said:

Its super expensive. 25 rubles for 1 artifact or 1 random crystal, wtf? thats like 3-4 kkk per artifact in game currency. I opened 15 boxes to test and got 3 crystals and all rest boxes lvl 1 random artifacts.

I just got the 3 artifacts i need to upgrade, not even bother to donate for more at these prices

•  

super lucky :)

Поделиться сообщением

Авторизация