Hi, i'm gonna issue some problems:

1. "Path of Destiny - Overcome" quest mob count is incorrect, i killed 30 mobs but it wasn't enough to complete the quest, but when i killed one more mob then it was completed so you need more than what the quest description says.

2. Macro doesn't work properly when placed on the auto farm system, this problem is on my Kamael Dual Class (Tyrr Dreadnought), skills are working fine on the auto farm system, but as for the "attack/next target" function, it doesn't work, but when i use the macro separately(without the auto farm system) everything works fine, while on my Main Class (Yul Trickster) i didn't experienced the "macro/auto farm system" problem. Please check this out. Thanks :).

1. Thats a small bug shouldnt be so big problem to fix and when i did this quest i didnt saw it.

2. By this problem try Ctrl + T and change target to "Monster" maybe it will fix it.

• Like 1

Thanks, i'll try it :). By the way "Fantasia Harmony" skill description should be Skill MP Consumption -15 instead of M. Skill MP Consumption -15.

Can i report bug/issues here?

Alot of game description in korean are just wrong translated for english/russian, you shouldnt worry all is working correct just bad translation.

For example look by fantasy harmony of overlord its the right translation.

Shot00275.png

I don't know if this is bug or not but, let's say i make a macro and i put a bunch of skills, the first skill on the first line has a long cooldown and when i disable and re-enable auto farm system, the character doesn't attack and it waits for that skill to be ready, like why not skip that skill and activate the others? As for the macro problem, i tried switching between "Monster" and "Any Target" still doesn't work, the macro that i put in the auto system only activates skills, but the attack function in the system doesn't work, it stays still without attacking, but when i drag the macro to the shortcut bars it works perfectly as i want it to. Maybe there's something glitchy in the system o.O. Fantasia Harmony's description is not translated right on the Iss Hierophant class, i looked others, they're fine.

Edited by SuperCHAOSXXX