Авторизация  
tuturu

Solution from paypal

Hi, as we have seen for at least a week, EU / NA players arent able to get the donation and we'll be all slowed in comparison to the russians, could we get at least one day free premium? or a response?

EDIT : now there are ppl with r95 and EU cant even get a premium or a 200% rune. that isnt a good idea to create a international community at all

Изменено пользователем tuturu

Поделиться сообщением

We are working on intergration of pipiload where you'll be able to use EU/NA cards and PayPal. Few days max! 9_9

Поделиться сообщением

please try to prioritize this matter, since it's very hard to compete as you can see on the discrepancy we already have in one day ( 95+ donaters and EU players 60+)

and i mean, there isnt too much EU/NA ppl anyway, couldnt you guys do something manually just to prevent the HUGE discrepancy we already have and try to keep up with others? wouldnt be bad ( i believe you dont have more than 200 EU players? or even less maybe)

Поделиться сообщением

44 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

We are working on intergration of pipiload where you'll be able to use EU/NA cards and PayPal. Few days max! 9_9

So what are we suppose to do?

You really wanna expect ppl to play here under different terms? We wont be even able to take mentee's without premium account...

Поделиться сообщением

the same error about the limit exceeded goes for me too. how is it possible so this level of carelessness on a project that seems very good? i was seriously hyped about the server but unfortunately its how they run things, each one for their own.While there are people with 99 we cant even try to play at equal terms because we cant do shit without donating.Thanks for my biggest disappointment in the whole year

Поделиться сообщением

Well, it is not working for me. pipiload does not accept my visa, and they dont DO PAYPAL at least at the moment. any other solution? or this is just waste of time?

Поделиться сообщением

19 minutes ago, Koksas said:

Well, it is not working for me. pipiload does not accept my visa, and they dont DO PAYPAL at least at the moment. any other solution? or this is just waste of time?

Hello Koksas, im a representative of PipiLoad staff. Whats your country and can you showme an screenshots of what payments you get allowed and the error of your Visa card?

I would like to let you know also, that Paypal will be added next week again.

Поделиться сообщением

11 час назад, PipiLoad сказал:

Hello Koksas, im a representative of PipiLoad staff. Whats your country and can you showme an screenshots of what payments you get allowed and the error of your Visa card?

I would like to let you know also, that Paypal will be added next week again.

I have VISA with bank of scotland, im from Scotland. my payment was somehow decliend and i didnt receive anything from pipiload, but in my bank statement there is 30 USD paymentwall charge from your  *** give my  money back and ***. 

Поделиться сообщением

3 hours ago, Koksas said:

I have VISA with bank of scotland, im from Scotland. my payment was somehow decliend and i didnt receive anything from pipiload, but in my bank statement there is 30 USD paymentwall charge from your  *** give my  money back and ***. 

Is that for real?

Поделиться сообщением

4 hours ago, Koksas said:

Hello Koksas, please send us a ticket on our support, we will check your transaction status.

Поделиться сообщением

yes paypal is a good option for payments.  forpc jfi.cam/jiofilocalhtml/

Изменено пользователем saltbayfour

Поделиться сообщением

I tried using payment to donate and I know in the past I did donate back during 6.2 times, but now I can't. Will there be anyway for US players to donate?

thanks

Поделиться сообщением

whats wrong with your paypal ? vidmate 2019  insta downloader

Изменено пользователем strikvid

Поделиться сообщением

the same error about the limit exceeded goes for me too. how is it possible so this level of carelessness on a project that seems very good.? i was seriously hyped about the server but unfortunately its how they run things, each one for their own... VidMate Momix VidMate app

Изменено пользователем alfred0809

Поделиться сообщением

Well, it is not working for me. pipiload does not accept my visa, and they dont DO PAYPAL at least at the moment. 

teatv download
hellodear.in

Изменено пользователем bhuttehai

Поделиться сообщением

the same error about the limit exceeded goes for me too. how is it possible so this level of carelessness on a project that seems very good?

Поделиться сообщением

Авторизация