Sign in to follow this  
Doug

English/Rus - Trade Shops

Hey

I'm aware that this is a Russian server, but I believe there are a lot of foreign players from Western Europe and America playing here. Thus, can we have some kind of workaround for the russian shops on town? It's pretty much impossible to understand what is being said on the shops, making the trade business kinda hard for us.

We could use the google translate and copy/paste the translations into the search mechanism inside the game, but that is not working here. 

Is there some kind of patch that can auto-translate the russian shops? Something like that?

Thanks

I just use a translating app on my phone to translate stuff in the game when I can be arsed.

I do not understand what content ...
I did stream and promo before during the beta
During the open, I made Stream from the beginning, PvP, RB, Good Music, Dynamics  in the twitch chat ... Ect .. Ect ..

I completely agree, that its a huge problem however the only solutions i can think of is make it not possible to write in russian when opening a shop or somehow make it  possible copy and paste inside the game..

Today i was trying to find someone who sells karmian gloves, searched for 10 minutes and gave up, in the end i asked a russian clan member to help me with that.. he gave me the nick of the only seller in giran, without him it would take me forever and it shouldnt be this way..

This is an interesting, catchy and unique music. This helps the klingelton from the music become even better